Wedding Dentistry India
Wedding Day is the most important event in the life of bride and groom. A perfect, healthy smile is the prime ingredient that leaves a lasting impression in the memories of the bride, groom and their guests. There is no better accessory then a great smile, especially on your wedding day. Dress, hair, makeup, and skin only add up to creating a picture perfect presentation. None would want any of the dental imperfections to be immortalized in their wedding pictures as lifetime regret.
Wedding dentistry aims at healthy beautiful smiles by means of conservative and advanced cosmetic techniques. Porcelain veneers, dental implants, crowns, inlays & onlays, bonding, crown lengthening, and periodontal care are some of the tools your cosmetic dentist would recommend to create beautiful smiles.
For the patients otherwise having good oral health but few minor defects, restorative procedures aimed at wedding dentistry like teeth whitening, removing stains (extrinsic and intrinsic), replacing unsightly outdated fillings, filling spaces, and changing shape and appearance of a tooth (contouring), and gum depigmentation would dramatically improve the way your teeth and smile look. Needing to hide any major imperfections, ask your dentist how much time he'll require so you can be ready for your wedding.
Straightening of teeth with braces would need to start much in advance of your wedding day, and concluding with putting dental jewellery to add sparkle.
Wedding Smile Makeovers - Looking Your Best:
- Choosing right Dental Procedures before the Wedding
- Quick & cost efficient Smile Makeover before the Wedding
- Restorative Dental Work before the Wedding
- Cosmetic Dental Crowns before the Wedding
- Cosmetic Dental Bridge before the Wedding
- Dental Inlays & Onlays before the Wedding
- Porcelain Veneers before the Wedding
- Tooth Colored Fillings before the Wedding
- Crown Lengthening before the Wedding
- Dental Braces before the Wedding
- Dental Bonding before the Wedding
- Teeth Whitening/Bleaching before the Wedding
- Gum Depigmentation before the Wedding
- Tooth Jewellery/Tattoo before the Wedding
- Botox/fillers/cosmetic facial contouring before the wedding
How soon before the wedding should I get a smile makeover?
Remember! Timing to start dental treatment is very important to avoid adding any haste to bridal dentistry. Once it's done right, gives you time to enjoy your new smile and get used to it. If you do it too close to your wedding day and anything goes wrong, mending would be a challenge not only for the dentist but equally for you as well.
“Consider getting an initial consultation with our smile designer when you get engaged, smile studio is the answer to all your wedding woes. “If you do it too close to your wedding day and anything goes wrong, there is no leeway,” she says. “You really want to start cosmetic dental procedures with as much time as possible to make sure it’s done right, and to give yourself time to enjoy your new smile and get used to it.”
For lifetime memories in the photographs for the Wedding, Whiter Smile and a wow feeling with the master crafted smile is just an appointment away.