How To Remove Wine Stains From Your Teeth
- Brush your teeth before you drink: –Brushing before you drink removes the plaque that builds up on the outside of your teeth, which is where the purple juice will stick, if it’s not taken care of. But make sure you don’t brush immediately before drinking.
- Drink a lot of water: – Rinse your mouth after every glass to avoid staining your teeth. Water reduces the acidic effect of the wine on the teeth.
- Eat cheese: – The proteins in cheese form a protective layer on your teeth.
- Remember anything that stains your clothes will stain your teeth as well.
- Water pik is a gadget with cleans well even interdentally reduces the damage to your teeth.