Root Canal Treatment in South Delhi
What is the root canal treatment and its causes?
Teeth are held in the jaw by their roots. Inside each tooth is the “pulp” or “nerve” which supplies nourishment and sensation to the tooth. Root canals are very small, thin canals that branch off from the pulp chamber down to the tip of the root. A tooth has at least one but no more than four root canals. When the pulp or root canal is diseased or injured, it “dies”. If the dead tissues are not removed your tooth gets infected and you could lose it.
Root Canal Treatment or Endodontic Treatment is the removal and cleaning out any infection in the pulp and root canals.
The ultimate goal of Root canal treatment is to preserve the tooth.
Symptoms of Root Canal Treatment: A severe toothache, sensitivity, yellow tooth are some indications that caries have infected the tooth and reached the pulp.
– Root Canal Treatment at The Smile Studio Dental Clinic is a completely painless and a quick procedure.
– The instruments used are in sync with advancing technologies and sterilized to avoid any contamination.
– Note: The root canal treatment is followed by capping of the tooth by a crown to prevent any contamination.
– Your tooth is now functional like always and will need regular care and flossing like a normal tooth.
– Save your tooth now by consulting specialists at The Smile Studio Dental Clinic.